You are a technologist who understands the challenges organizations face in integrating implementing innovative security technologies into complex IT environments across heterogeneous environments. You have engineering depth, a customer-first mentality, and the drive to ensure customers achieve their business and security objectives with our products.
You also have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or an Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical position at a software company, as a Technical Account Manager, Support Engineer, Solutions Engineer, etc.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Experience with identity and access technologies - SSO, SAML, OIDC, RBAC
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly It’s a huge plus if you have:
It is a huge plus if you have:
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, HTTP
- Experience with network security - IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE - and endpoint security - Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC
About the Role:
As a Banyan Customer Success Engineer, you will drive our customer engagements by helping identify and resolve critical business issues. In this role you’ll work directly with our customers to provide security and operations expertise, leveraging deep knowledge of best practices in the Zero Trust ecosystem.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Banyan customers to ensure the successful deployments of our security solutions
- Address technical issues that customers face during on-boarding and product use
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identifying new customer requirements, tracking product improvement requests and squashing bugs
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Banyan Security can better serve our customers
- Educate customers about new products and feature enhancements
In addition to the fun culture and exhilarating work environment, you will have several other perks including:
- Early-stage stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Mutual respect and inclusive culture with an emphasis on learning/teaching
- Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks, and monthly happy hour events
- Brand new state of the art office near South Park, San Francisco, centrally located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike-share station
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Banyan Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated end-user with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Banyan Security.