Are you interested in joining an exciting Zero Trust Security startup disrupting the $10B VPN remote access market?
Banyan Security is an innovative Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) startup headquarted in SF with visionary founders, top notch VC partners and Fortune 500 flagship customers.
We're looking for a Director of Global Alliances and Channels who will be responsible for developing strategic relationships and GTM partnerships at marketplace vendors such as AWS, Microsoft, Google and cybersecurity focused VAR partners.
- Defining for the overall vision, strategy and execution plan for Banyan's global alliances and channel GTM initiatives
- Build and drive joint strategy, business plan and execution with partners that include clear Go-To-Market objectives
- Develop and manage key executive relationships at strategic global tech partners (AWS, Microsoft and Google) and channel partners
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the global alliance and channel partnership - develop, strategize, identify, engage, GTM, governance.
- Collaborate with field sales to develop and drive joint sales campaigns aligning with strategic partners providing a measurable impact
- 7-10 years in an alliance, partner or channel sales role within an enterprise B2B software company
- Experience working within AWS, Microsoft and GCP marketplace ecosystems including driving awareness with field sales teams
- Knowledgable of global ISV and channels markets with a network that includes relationships at key cybersecurity VARs
- Self starter mentality with initiative to work at an early stage startup
- BA/BS degree required
- Excellent salary + OTE comp plan
- Early stage stock options
- Career promotion opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Just a note:
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Banyan.