Location: Remote / Virtual
About the Role
Banyan Security is looking for a summer intern who wants to help Banyan advance one of the following areas:
- Device – research device security, seeking ways to advance our product capabilities
- Application – participate in feature security reviews, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) & Static Application Security Testing (SAST), etc.
- Cloud Infrastructure – dive into securing our cloud infrastructure, monitoring, and using Banyan to protect infrastructure resources
- Protocol – research how new types of protocols can be integrated into the Banyan platform
- Analysis – participate in the broader Banyan corporate security posture and compliance efforts, including our dogfooding Banyan @ Banyan program
Assigned mentorship with daily check-ins. Working with a team, not just off on your own. Presentation of finished project. Easy access to leadership.
- You are a self-starter willing to learn on the job, collaborate, and gain advice on advancing the security of Banyan’s products and services.
What you will bring
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Can-do attitude
- Cohort style intern program
- Remote happy hours
- Multiple meetings with a highly-accessible Leadership team
- Team lunches
- Remote offsites (depending on COVID-19 and other logistics)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org