Simple, least-privilege, multi-cloud remote application access
Banyan Security provides least-privileged access to corporate services and resources in real-time, leveraging your existing enterprise identity and security tool investments. Inspired in part by Google’s BeyondCorp, the Banyan solution is built on a patented Zero Trust architecture that transparently deploys in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, continuously enforcing access policies based on any combination of user, device, and application context.
Zero Trust Is Not All The Same – Your Business Deserves…
Administrators need easy onboarding and offboarding capabilities with rich visibility and robust security, while users demand consistency and performance. Banyan Zero Trust Remote Access delivers it all.
Trust-Based Access Control
Fine-grained controls use Banyan’s TrustScore-powered policy engine to enable continuous authorization based on user and device trust, device security posture, and resource sensitivity. Banyan aligns the risk of the request with the sensitivity of the resource, revoking access mid-session if warranted.
One-Click Infrastructure Access
Banyan integrates with the customers' IaaS and PaaS environments providing one-click access to developer resources such as SSH/RDP servers, Kubernetes, databases, and more. Least privilege access allows differentiated access for FTEs and third parties alike that is a snap to deploy, administer, and audit.
The Enterprise Edge
Banyan’s mesh architecture extends security controls to distributed assets, spanning all environments and protocols. The cloud-native approach leverages the public internet without network tunnels or MitM clouds resulting in a highly performant, yet scalable solution that doesn’t risk data privacy.
1. Banyan App – The Banyan Security TrustScore measures user and device trust along with security posture similar to how credit scores reflect creditworthiness. When a user’s TrustScore drops below a policy-specified level, access is denied or terminated if already connected. The app also provides an easily navigable catalog of accessible hosts and services.
2. Cloud Command Center – A SaaS platform that lets you write simple but granular policies, generating trust tokens and short-lived certificates for continuous authorization.
3. Distributed Access Tier – This cybersecurity mesh architecture allows organizations to easily extend security controls to distributed assets. Simply deployed and cloud-integrated, these smart reverse proxies running alongside applications enable end-to-end security and direct access, bypassing the need for third-party MitM clouds.
Trust Scores Provide Differentiated Access
Similar to the way that credit scores provide a measure of creditworthiness, the Banyan Security TrustScore enables secure, selective access to applications.
- Compute trustworthiness of users and devices based on 100s of factors
- Bring together your identity provider, device management, and security tools to control access
- Empower users by enabling them to see and affect their TrustScores in real-time
Shift access controls away from the network to perform continuous authorization based on real-time user, device, and application context.
- Distribute trust down to each individual user, device, and application
- Provide users least-privilege access rather than broad access to an entire network
Always-On, Multi-Cloud Enforcement
Our distributed mesh of identity-aware secure access proxies provides scalable access controls across clouds.
- Gain complete and homogeneous coverage across your hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Resilient, high-performance architecture with no single points of failure or data risk
- No extra hops. No choke points
- Simple deployment supports incremental roll-out
On Demand, End-to-End Encryption
Automatically upgrade application connections to mutually authenticated TLS encryption, without making any changes to code or network.
- Go beyond the network perimeter; encrypt traffic end-to-end – all the way from the user’s device to the requested application’s server
- Traffic is encrypted on-demand, at the connection level, using short-lived cryptographic credentials
Access Surface Concealment
Don’t expose your sensitive corporate applications to the internet.
- Hide internal application access points from crawlers and malicious probes
- Applications can only be reached by authenticated users on approved devices
- Protects against bot and DDoS attacks
Enterprise-grade Tooling and Workflows
Leverage your existing IT management systems as well as new DevOps processes.
- Integrate with your Cloud Platforms, Identity Providers and Enterprise Device Managers
- Easily incorporate into agile DevOps practices
- Utilize flexible APIs for ChatOps workflows
What Banyan Zero Trust Access provides (that VPNs don’t)
Fine-grained access controls
Delivers application-layer protocol and geo-location based access controls for both users and applications
Simple admin and user experience
Eliminates management complexity of VPN appliances, and removes choke points providing a great user experience
Enable homogenous policies across clouds, independent of network-layer technologies like VPCs and subnets
Incremental rollout for each application
Rollout to one application at a time, rather than an all-or-nothing VPN approach
Least-privileged, secure access
Unlike VPNs, no broad, network-level access grants that allow lateral movement to unauthorized applications
No complex appliances to buy and manage; policies for each cloud and region
Your Technology Investments Can Do More
With our pre-built connectors and extensible integration framework, we can connect with your existing cloud, IAM, MDM, EDR, and UEBA tools. Explore how Banyan Security can help you leverage your existing investments to gain a Zero Trust security posture today.
Sign Up for Newsletter
Keep up with the latest on Banyan Security, BeyondCorp and Zero Trust for Secure Remote Access.
- > Delivered to your inbox
- > Designed for the enterprise
- > Monthly
Schedule a Demo
Speak with our Zero Trust experts about your security initiatives.
- 30 minutes or less
- Real-world case studies
- Tailored to your needs